2022 schedule of the Philadelphia Eagles
Week 1: Friday, August 12 vs. New York Jets at 7:30 PM
Week 2: Sunday, August 21 at Cleveland Browns at 1 PM
Week 3: Saturday, August 27 at Miami Dolphins at 7 PM
* All preseason games will be broadcast on NBC10 and SportsRadio 94WIP.
Week 1: Sunday, September 11 at Detroit Lions at 1 PM
Week 2: Monday, September 19 vs. Minnesota Vikings at 8:30 PM
Week 3: Sunday, September 25 at Washington Commanders at 1 PM
Week 4: Sunday, October 2 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at 1 PM
Week 5: Sunday, October 9 at Arizona Cardinals at 4:25 PM
Week 6: Sunday, October 16 vs. Dallas Cowboys at 8:20 PM
Week 8: Sunday, October 30 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers at 1 PM
Week 9: Thursday, November 3 at Houston Texans at 8:15 PM
Week 10: Monday, November 14 vs. Washington Commanders at 8:15 PM
Week 11: Sunday, November 20 at Indianapolis Colts at 1 PM
Week 12: Sunday, November 27 vs. Green Bay Packers at 8:20 PM
Week 13: Sunday, December 4 vs. Tennessee Titans at 1 PM
Week 14: Sunday, December 11 at New York Giants at 1 PM
Week 15: Sunday, December 18 at Chicago Bears at 1 PM
Week 16: Saturday, December 24 at Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 PM
Week 17: Sunday, January 1 vs. New Orleans Saints at 1 PM
Week 18: Saturday, January 7 or Sunday, January 8 vs. New York Giants, Time TBD
• Eagles Insider Dave Spadaro reviews the schedule
• Philadelphia will open the 2022 campaign against Detroit on the road, marking the team’s first game against the Lions on Kickoff Weekend. Additionally, the Eagles will begin the season with a road game for the third straight year, the team’s longest streak since 2011-13.
• Philadelphia’s five preseason games are the most in a season since 2018. Since 2000, the Eagles have appeared in the second most preseason games (94) in the NFL, behind Dallas (100).
• A national audience will also watch the Eagles-Cowboys game in Week 6 on Sunday Night Football. With the exception of the 2014 nationally televised Thanksgiving afternoon contest, the division’s opponents have been ranked well every season since the 2007 campaign.
• Philadelphia will not play back-to-back road games in the first 13 weeks of the season. Additionally, the Eagles will close out the year with a homecoming trip for the first time since 2017.
• Week 7 in Philadelphia marks the Eagles’ first bye since 2016 (Week 4).
How do I listen to the Eagles game on my iPhone?
- iOS. Please follow the instructions. STEP 1: Download the Eagles app from the App Store.
- STEP 2: Open the Eagles app.
- STEP 3: Click on the radio icon located in the upper corner. NOTE: The radio may take a few seconds to activate before playing. Please make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or close to LTE.
Can I listen to an Eagles game on Alexa? USE ALEXA THINGS Or get ready for game day with Merrill Reese’s classic phone. See the article : 2022 Offseason recap: A look at the Eagles’ free agent additions. Just say, “Alexa, help the Philadelphia Eagles,” and race to the finish line!
Can I listen to the Eagles game online?
LISTEN: Online, Mobile, Radio Listen to the home telecast of every Eagles game all season. To see also : Social butterfly, scheduler, on-er challenge taker. Sign up for a free trial of NFL Game Pass.
What NFL team has the most fans?
With 8.51 million fans, the Dallas Cowboys have been the NFL’s most important team for 12 consecutive years, and are the NFL’s team with the most fans. See the article : The Reason Why 6 NFL Teams Don’t Have Cheerleaders. The NFL is not just a game for Americans; it’s a tradition that has been carried on for decades, both inside and outside the U.S. borders.
What is your favorite NFL team? Out of all 32 teams, the Las Vegas Raiders are the most negatively viewed NFL team on the internet, with 14.2% of posts being negative about them. In second place with a negative opinion of about 50% are the Chicago Bears; The Denver Broncos aren’t far behind, with 7.96% of all news about them being negative.
What NFL teams have the least amount of fans?
In terms of the raw number of fans in the US, two things have remained constant throughout the past five years: the Dallas Cowboys have the largest fanbase in the NFL, and the Jacksonville Jaguars have the smallest the most.